Welcome to the iCODE website !
iCODE is the Institute for Control and Decision of the Idex Paris Saclay. It was launched in March 2014 and aims are fostering research, spin-offs creation, training and diffusion of Control and Decision in Paris-Saclay. It is made of two phases:
- Phase I: Lidex Paris Saclay (October 2014-June 2016)
- Phase II: IRS Initiatives de recherche stratégiques (November 2016 –June 2019).
In this second phase, the scientific topics addressed by iCODE are organized in four ambitious challengers :
- Challenge Exo: Lightweight Exoskeleton for Teenagers
- Challenge Neuro: Control Theory approach for neuroscience
- Challenge Energy: Decision support for energetic transition
- Challenge Eco: Bounded rationality in behavioral economics.
Each Challenge organizes internal calls for projects, opened to all iCODE members, to support human resources, equipment, organization of scientific events, invitation of foreign professors, etc...
iCODE is coordinated by Yacine Chitour (L2S – Univ. Paris Sud), assisted by Antoine Chaillet (L2S – CentraleSupélec) and Samer Alfayad (IBISC – UVSQ). They are in charge of the implementation of the decisions made by the Steering Committee (CoPil).